April 15, 2011
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting last night. Here is a summary for those who couldn't’t come:
- The summer schedule is full and there are several new events as well. The schedule is on the Louisville Sailing Club link of SailLouisville.Org.
- The club will pour another section of concrete on the lower level using our resources at great savings.
- Pat Passafiume will inventory the club sunfish fleet and construct a rack for the “keepers”.
- The membership approved the use of the club for a Groupon/Living Social deal if negotiations are successful.
- Keith Kenitzer will prepare the race committee schedule this year and send e-mail reminders.
- Paul Terrien will maintain a list of buyers and sellers of boats for prospective members.
- The members will have access to additional applications to place on bulletin boards or give to prospects.
Looking forward to a great season!!