Winter Survival Guide
January 06, 2012
LSC Winter Survival Gathering will begin Monday, February 6th at 7:00 PM for one hour or until the lights go out.
Only five more months until the sailing season begins. The river is down now if anyone wants to take a boat out earlier.
New Years Resolutions
- I will sail at least once a week.
- There will be ten boats at the start of each race.
- I will obey all the rules of the river. Well, maybe most of them.
- I will not play bumper boats.
Winter Survival Gathering
LSC Winter Survival Gathering will begin Monday, February 6th at 7:00 PM for one hour or until the lights go out. The plan is to have one LSC night the first Monday of each month at the LSC club house.
Winter Survival Includes:
- Sail rigging
- Sail rules
- Sail tactics
- Computer sailing simulation
- Sailing stories and lies
- RefreshmentsA good time for all
Who needs to attend?
- Anyone who needs a night out of the house
- Anyone who is a beginner sailor
- Anyone who likes to sail
For more info contact Neal Deaves