|Big Fun In Small Boat Sailing!
June 17, 2011
Club Duty June 18 – 19
Cliff Vatter, David Bader, Jay Geil
- Regular Racing Schedule this weekend.
- June 25th One Design Regatta
- July 2nd Sunfish Rally (All Fleets Race Sunday, July 3)
- Wash Boats in grass to mimize the mud on the road
- Label your boat, sails, trailer etc. anything else stored at the club
- Stock Downstairs Refrigrator – Use what you need. Bring more beverages to keep it stocked.
- Sunfish / Laser sailors- If your sail is on the floor, hang it from the ceiling so we can identify club sails.
- Park your boat around the perimeter of the club if there is space
Work Items That Need To Be Done:
- Refinish damaged floor upstairs by sliding door
- Create a drain to the outside in men’s bathroom
- Repair umbrellas upstairs under table or discard them
- Make electricity available on the lower level
- Secure Electrical Box to Upstream Hoist
- Clean upstairs – Bring equipment downstairs
- Plant Flowers in Planter
- Power Wash White Fence
- Fill in whole around upstream hoist