Saturday work party
June 03, 2011
Since the club experienced extreme weather this year, it is necessary to have a second work session this year. In order to get the boats on the water, there will be a work party Saturday at 9:00. Your help is needed...
Neal Deaves has cleared a about two feet of mud from both roads to the bottom level. Thanks Neil! Most of the bottom level is in good shape. Thanks for your participation.
Priority for Saturday:
- Power wash the pontoons on committee boat and floating docks.
- Launch committee boat and floating docks.
- Hang both hoist. (Lubricate rollers of hoist. Check electrical hookup.)
- Fill in hole at up stream hoist.
- Install flag mast.
- Install stairs handrail.
- Hose down Sunfish/Laser area.
- Make sure skiff and committee boats have need equipment. (Paddle, Life Vest, Fire Extinguisher, Life Ring, First Aid Kit).
- Racing Buoys (Pump Up, Lines, Anchors) Put on committee boats.
Sunday Racing for everone or come out for a day sail
Sunfish Racing Begins Monday night at 6:00
Needed Saturday: Gas power Washer, Small compressor for buoys, Wheel Barrow